Monday 29 July 2013

#KTSN13 - Scottish Fiction Playlist


Last Tuesday night, I was tasked with pumping up a bar full of gig goers as part of King Tut's Summer Nights.  Before bands, Sienna, The Youth and Young and Critters, entertained upstairs, it was down to yours truly to spin some tunes and keep the bar busy.  Was cracking fun, and a huge thanks to King Tuts, DF Concerts, and Craig Johnston for asking me along.  Sticking with what I know, my set comprised mainly of new Scottish music, dotted with some classics.  If you liked what I played, we should be friends and I'm available for Bar Mitzahs.  If not, well we never that close anyway.

Casual Sex - Stroh 80
We Were Promised Jetpacks - It's Thunder And It's Lightning
Baby Strange - Pure Evil
The Pastels - Check My Heart
Camera Obscura - Do It Again
Campfires In Winter - White Lights
Prides - Out Of The Blue
Blood Relatives - Dead Hip
Fake Major - Little Researcher
Frightened Rabbit - Backyard Skulls
Adam Stafford - Vanishing Tanks
Giant Fang - Aqualung
Miaoux Miaoux - Virtua Fighter
Young Father - iHeard
Django Django - Default
The Invisible - Wings
CHVRCHES - Gun
Herman Dune - I Wish That I Could See You Soon
Lovers Turn To Monsters - Skeletor
The National - Mr November
Bill Wells & Aidan Moffat - Glasgow Jubilee
Withered Hand - Heart Heart
Outkast - So Fresh, So Clean
Machines In Heaven - Mumbo Jingo
Nevada Base - Foresight
Miaoux Miaoux - Better For Now (Discopolis Remix)
Skee-Lo - I Wish
Gil Scott Heron & Jamie xx - I'll Take Care Of You
Conquering Animal Sound - The Future Does Not Require
Hector Bizerk - Burst Love
Pronto Mama - Fruit Loop
Shambles Miller - Confessions
PAWS - Catherine 1956
Vasa - Cynthia
Chris Devotion & The Expectations - A Modest Refusal
Naked - Lie Follows Lie
RM Hubbert feat. Aidan Moffat & Alex Kapranos - Car Song
Danananakroyd - Black Wax

No comments:

Post a Comment