Sunday 28 April 2013

That's My Jam #9 - Nevada Base - Foresight


You know that moment when you finally get a band that other people have been raving about for ages?  Yeah that's what this track, 'Foresight' is all about for me.  I'm sure it won't trouble them too much, but I'd never really got on board with Nevada Base and their brand of electropop.  The title track from their new single however has reeled me in with sheer electric magnetism, the funky beat locking into my brain and re-writing my earlier apprehension.  Think James Murphy meets David Byrne with a sexy swagger, and you're in the right (disco) ball park.

'Foresight' comes out on Monday 29th April on Black Lantern Music.



1 comment:

  1. Other than the geographic location, the type of industry that an individual works for also determines the registered nurse salary in Nevada. http://techniciansalary.net/registered-nurse-salary-in-nevada/. Click here

    ReplyDelete